Hair Care Tips
HAIR CARE TIPS
We are committed to offering the highest quality product available at an affordable price. Ensuring that our clients are satisfied is LHDC365 Virgin Hair’s mission. That satisfaction can be achieved by the following hair care tips.
SECURE YOUR INVESTMENT. Good hair costs money so it is very advisable to secure your investment. ALWAYS SEAL YOUR WEFTS & KNOTS on your closure or frontal. There are still some factors that may lead to shedding like cutting the wefts at the top of your sew in, bad sew-in by stylist, or combing with hard brushes as this can sometimes pull hair out amongst other factors. We recommend sealing the wefts to minimize or rid of shedding in the long run.
- Never cut any part of the wefts.
- These wefts are double- stitched and delicate. If they are cut, then we cannot guarantee that they will not shed.
- Never sew through the top of the weft. Placing a needle through the weft will damage the weft and may cause shedding.
- Wash and condition hair regularly.
- Detangle hair gently before washing.
- Blot out excess water with a towel and allow hair to dry naturally. ( If you do use heat please always use a heat protectant)
- Brush hair gently with paddle brush from end to top.
- Always wrap your hair before sleeping.
- Occasionally you may use a dime size amount of Argan oil. ( Do not over use it will make the hair greasy and weighted down)
For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for a natural look.
For a “WET” look, we suggest leave-in conditioner & water.
If any hair texture is frizzy or dry you will need to deep condition the hair.